We are pleased to inform that Awadh Public Charitable Trust will recruit staffs for the post of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor in the different departments. Job Description is given below:
Awadh Public Charitable Trust is emerging as one of the leading providers of the school and professional education in the country. The APCT has so far worked with vision and objectives to develop manpower and empower the educationally weaker section of the society making them self-reliant enough to participate in the process of national development. The raison deter of APCT is to spread conventional as well as professional educations in the field of computer science, teacher education, etc. so that an abundance pool of skilled manpower resources can be created catering needs of indigenous and global markets. Since its inception, APCT has set up various institutions imparting professional, vocational and school educations and trainings in Delhi and U.P.
General Instructions for Candidate
1. Candidates must possess the qualifications as prescribed by the University from time to time.
2. It will be open to the College to consider names of suitable candidates who might not have applied.
3. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualification or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview.
More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
4. The applications received may be screened for short listing and recommending the candidates to be called for interview.
5. Relaxation, if any, may be made in exceptional cases on the recommendations of the Selection Committee.
6. The College reserves the right not to fill up any of the advertised posts.
7. Candidates may be asked to submit documents in support of their qualifications/ publications/ experience at any stage, if required.
8. The College shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service.
9. The College reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
10. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the College reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
11. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the College shall be final.
12. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
14. a. No interim correspondence shall be entertained from the candidate.
b. All correspondence from the College, including interview call, if any, shall be sent to the email
address supplied by the candidate.
15. All candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility on the date of application.
16. Publications 'under submission' or submitted to referees will not be considered towards points for publication criteria.
17. Candidates called for interview shall do so at their own expenses. No TA/DA shall be paid.
18. The College shall not be responsible for any delay/loss due to postal or technical reasons.
19. The candidates are instructed to carefully read the eligibility criteria Application received without complete information shall be rejected.
- Actively participating in ensuring delivery of the curriculum as per the guideline of the University
- Develop and maintain high quality curriculum delivery methodologies
- Support for SIS (Student Information System) and portal management
- Must be involved in QIP programme (Quality Improvement Program)
||As per University Norms
||Ph.D (Computer Science / Information Technology) , M Phil (Computer Science) , MCA / MTech with min 55% Marks , UGC-NET (For Dept of Computer Science)
||Educational / Teaching
||Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor
||As per University norms, It is not a constraint for the right Candidate
|How to Apply
||Send your resume at email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through naukri.com